A ball valve is a type of quarter-turn valve that uses a hollow, perforated, and pivoting ball to control the flow of liquids or gases through a pipeline. The valve is operated by turning the handle or lever 90 degrees to open or close the flow path.
Jacketed Ball Valve Manufacturer in Mumbai, India
Jacketed Ball Valves are designed in Single-Piece Welded Jacket creation for Standard Bore valves.
Freture Techno is a leading Jackeeted Ball Valve manufacturer, supplier, and exporter from Mumbai, India. The jacket extends from one flange to another that is typically oversize with head to head size of corresponding valve. The jacket is available in two-piece creation welded together. The jackets of the valves may be rated for warmth switch media stress as much as 22 bars, In Standard layout the jacket is rated at 10.three bars.
The valve also can be utilized in FDA / Sanitary Applications. Jacketed Ball Valves to address notably viscous substances or substances that solidify at ambient temperatures are to be had to be used with steam or any other warmth switch media. Also to be had in #six hundred to #1500 stress rating (Custom valve)
- Innovative Jacketing: Our Jacketed Ball Valves are engineered with precision jacketing, providing a protective layer to the valve body. This advanced design prevents heat loss or gain, ensuring consistent fluid temperature control.
- Robust Construction: Crafted from premium materials, our valves are built to withstand the harshest operating conditions. The combination of rugged construction and jacketing technology guarantees long-lasting performance.
- Wide Temperature Range: Whether you're dealing with cryogenic fluids or high-temperature processes, our Jacketed Ball Valves maintain optimal performance across an extensive temperature spectrum.
- Corrosion Resistance: Industrial environments demand resistance to corrosion. Our valves are designed to combat corrosive media effectively, enhancing their lifespan and reducing maintenance costs.
- Precise Flow Control: Featuring a highly responsive ball mechanism, our valves deliver accurate flow control, ensuring efficient operations and minimizing energy wastage.
- Versatile Applications: From chemical processing and petrochemicals to pharmaceuticals and food industries, our Jacketed Ball Valves offer versatile solutions for diverse applications.
- Easy Maintenance: Quick-access design facilitates hassle-free maintenance, reducing downtime and enhancing overall productivity.
- Energy Efficiency: The innovative jacketing technology minimizes energy loss, optimizing heat transfer and contributing to energy-efficient processes.
- Cost Savings: Reduced maintenance needs and extended valve lifespan translate into substantial cost savings over the long term.
- Enhanced Safety: The combination of durable construction and precise flow control enhances overall system safety and reliability.
- Regulatory Compliance: Our Jacketed Ball Valves are designed to meet industry standards and regulatory requirements, ensuring compliance and peace of mind.
- Minimal Downtime: Easy maintenance and swift repairs keep downtime to a minimum, maximizing operational uptime.
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industries
- Oil and Gas Processing
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Cryogenic Applications
Freture Techno is a manufacturer of top quality Jacketed Ball Valves in India. Elevate your industrial flow control with our premium Jacketed Ball Valves. Designed for optimal performance, durability, and versatility, these valves are your solution for consistent, precise, and reliable flow management in the most demanding environments. Contact us today to explore how our Jacketed Ball Valves can enhance your operations.
Q1: What are Jacketed Ball Valves?
Jacketed Ball Valves are specialized flow control devices designed for applications where maintaining a consistent temperature of the process fluid is crucial. These valves feature an outer jacket that surrounds the valve body, allowing for the circulation of a heating or cooling medium to regulate the fluid's temperature.
Q2: What industries benefit from Jacketed Ball Valves?
Jacketed Ball Valves find applications in various industries, including chemical processing, petrochemicals, oil and gas, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and more. Any industry that deals with extreme temperatures or corrosive media can benefit from the precise temperature control offered by these valves.
Q3: How do Jacketed Ball Valves work?
Jacketed Ball Valves work by using the outer jacket to circulate a temperature-controlling medium, such as steam or a heat transfer fluid. This helps to maintain the desired temperature of the process fluid flowing through the valve, ensuring consistent and efficient operations.
Q4: What are the key advantages of Jacketed Ball Valves?
The advantages of Jacketed Ball Valves include:
- Precise temperature control
- Corrosion resistance
- Energy efficiency due to reduced heat loss or gain
- Extended valve lifespan
- Versatile applications in various industries
- Enhanced safety and regulatory compliance
Q5: How do Jacketed Ball Valves enhance energy efficiency?
The jacketing technology in these valves minimizes heat transfer between the process fluid and the surroundings, reducing energy loss. This results in energy-efficient operations, especially in processes that require maintaining specific temperatures.
Q6: Are Jacketed Ball Valves suitable for both high and low temperatures?
Yes, Jacketed Ball Valves are designed to handle a wide range of temperatures, from cryogenic applications to high-temperature processes. The jacketing system ensures that the valve maintains the desired temperature regardless of the fluid's extremes.
Q7: What materials are used to construct Jacketed Ball Valves?
Jacketed Ball Valves are typically constructed from materials that offer corrosion resistance and withstand the operating temperature range. Common materials include stainless steel, carbon steel, and alloys suitable for specific applications.
Q8: How are maintenance and repairs handled for Jacketed Ball Valves?
Jacketed Ball Valves are designed for easy maintenance. Their accessible design allows for quick inspection and repairs, minimizing downtime. Regular maintenance ensures optimal performance and extends the valve's lifespan.
Q9: Are Jacketed Ball Valves compliant with industry standards?
Yes, reputable manufacturers ensure that their Jacketed Ball Valves meet industry standards and regulations. This ensures that the valves are safe, reliable, and suitable for use in various industries.
Q10: How can I choose the right Jacketed Ball Valve for my application?
Choosing the right Jacketed Ball Valve involves considering factors such as fluid type, temperature range, pressure requirements, materials, and industry regulations. Consulting with valve experts or manufacturers can help you make an informed decision.
Q11: Where can I find high-quality Jacketed Ball Valves?
Reputable industrial valve suppliers and manufacturers offer a range of Jacketed Ball Valves. Look for those with a track record of quality, reliability, and expertise in flow control solutions.
TYPE: Single Piece Flanged End Jacketed Ball Valve
Port: Full Bore
Size: 15 mm to 250mm NB
Pressure Rating: ASME #150, PN 20, ASME #300, PN 50
Temperature Range: 35 Deg C to 280 Deg C (Soft Seated)
Body Materials: Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel / Alloys
Design Standard: API 6D rev 23; ISO 17292 rev 2004
End Flanges: ASME B16.5 2013
Face to Face Dimension: ASME B16.10 Rev 2009
Fire safe design: API-607 Rev 2010
Testing: API 598 Rev 2009
Sour Service: NACE MOR 0175 Rev 2009
Documents: BS/EN 10204-3.1 REV 2004
Have a question before you buy our products? Take a look at the FAQs below.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, get in touch with us here.
What is a Ball Valve?
What are the Advantages of Using Ball Valves?
Ball valves are known for their fast and reliable shutoff capabilities, minimal pressure drop, ease of operation, and suitability for a wide range of applications. They offer tight sealing and durability.
What Types of Ball Valves are Available?
There are several types of ball valves, including two-way (shut-off), three-way (diverter), and multi-port valves. They can be categorized as full-port or reduced-port, based on the size of the ball opening.
Can Ball Valves Be Used for Both On/Off and Flow Control?
Yes, ball valves are suitable for both on/off and flow control applications. They provide precise control when needed and complete shutoff when fully closed.
What Are the Common Materials Used for Ball Valves?
Ball valves can be made from various materials, including brass, stainless steel, carbon steel, and PVC, among others. The choice of material depends on the application's requirements.
Are Ball Valves Suitable for High-Pressure Applications?
Ball valves are often used in high-pressure applications due to their robust construction and tight sealing. However, the pressure rating varies depending on the valve's design and material.
Can Ball Valves Handle Corrosive Media?
Yes, ball valves can be lined or made from corrosion-resistant materials such as PTFE, PVC, or stainless steel to handle corrosive fluids.
How Do I Maintain a Ball Valve?
Maintenance typically involves periodic inspection for leaks and proper operation. Lubrication of the stem and seals may be necessary for some designs.
Can Ball Valves Be Automated?
Yes, ball valves can be automated using electric or pneumatic actuators for remote control and integration into automated systems.
Are Ball Valves safe?
Ball Valves are one of the safest and most efficient valves available. The fact that highly sensitive industries like oil and gas and chemical manufacturing companies use it extensively is proof that it is 100% safe and reliable.
Do I really need a Ball Valve for my factory?
If you are in one of the following industries, a Ball Valve will definitely help you improve the efficiency and safety.
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Boiler / Reactor Manufacturing
- EPC Contractor company
- Local Traders
If you’re from another industry looking for more details about how you can benefit from using a Ball Valve, please get in touch with us here for further discussion.;
How do I know which type of Ball Valve is ideal for me?
Why is Freture the best place to buy Ball Valves from?
Most of the time our clients are local hence we are easily accessible
Our products are manufactured & Tested as per international Std. & we offered only best quality product
We will keep stock of Std. Product for last minute urgency
We provide products only from reputed & highly reliable manufactured
We have an experienced technical team who will be able to understand client’s exact requirements & accordingly we will offer solutions.
Industries where Ball Valve is Used
Oil & Gas Refineries
Boiler / Reactor Manufacturing
EPC Contractor company
Applications of Ball Valve
- Boilers, ships, etc where this product is used
- Air, gaseous, and liquid applications requiring bubble-tight service.
- Low-point drains and high point vents in liquid, gaseous, and other fluid services.
- Cooling water and feed water systems.
- Steam service.