A Globe Valve is a type of linear motion valve used to control the flow of fluids or gases within a pipeline. It features a disk or plug that moves perpendicular to the flow, allowing for precise regulation of flow rate.
Lined Globe Valve Manufacturer in Mumbai, India
Freture offers lined globe valve solutions for a variety of hazardous chemical applications.
We are a leading PTFE, PFA, FEP Lined Globe Valves manufacturer, supplier, and exporter from Mumbai India. A Lined Globe Valve is a type of control valve designed to regulate the flow of fluids within a pipeline. It consists of a globe-shaped body, hence the name, with a linear motion disk (or plug) that controls the flow. What sets these valves apart is the lining, which is made from materials like PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) or other specialized plastics. This lining acts as a barrier between the flowing medium and the valve's metallic components, providing excellent corrosion resistance.
Lined Globe Valve Materials Used
The choice of lining material is crucial to the valve's performance. Lined Globe Valves by Freture Techno are available in various materials to suit different applications, including PTFE, PFA (perfluoroalkoxy), and PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride). These materials offer exceptional resistance to corrosive and abrasive substances, making them ideal for chemical processing, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical industries.
Lined Globe Valve Working Principle
Lined Globe Valves operate on a simple yet effective principle. When the valve is in the open position, the linear motion disk is lifted, allowing fluid to flow through the valve. Turning the handwheel or actuator causes the disk to move downward, gradually restricting the flow until it reaches the closed position. This precise control enables operators to regulate flow rates with accuracy.
Features of Lined Globe Valves
- Corrosion Resistance: Freture Techno's valves are constructed with highly corrosion-resistant lining materials, ensuring longevity in harsh environments.
- Leakage Prevention: The tight sealing design of these valves minimizes the risk of leaks, enhancing safety and efficiency.
- Smooth Flow Control: The linear motion disk provides smooth and accurate flow control, making it suitable for processes requiring precision.
- Durability: These valves are built to withstand demanding conditions, offering long-lasting performance.
- Wide Temperature Range: Freture Techno's Lined Globe Valves can handle a wide range of temperatures, making them versatile for various applications.
Lined Globe Valves Applications
Freture Techno's Lined Globe Valves find application in numerous industries, including:
- Chemical Processing: Handling corrosive chemicals safely and efficiently.
- Petrochemical: Controlling the flow of gases and liquids in refineries.
- Pharmaceutical: Ensuring precise flow in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Water Treatment: Regulating water and wastewater flows.
- Food and Beverage: Maintaining hygiene while controlling liquid and gas flows.
Why Choose Freture Techno?
- Quality Assurance: Freture Techno is committed to delivering high-quality products that meet industry standards, ensuring reliability and safety.
- Customization: They offer customization options to tailor valves to your specific needs, ensuring a perfect fit for your application.
- Expertise: With years of experience in fluid control solutions, Freture Techno's engineers and technicians provide unmatched expertise and support.
- Global Reach: Freture Techno serves customers worldwide, making their products accessible to a broad range of industries.
Lined Globe Valves by Freture Techno are the epitome of precision and durability, offering unmatched performance in fluid control applications. Their commitment to quality, customization options, and global presence make them the go-to choice for industries seeking reliable and corrosion-resistant valves. When it comes to controlling the flow of crucial fluids, trust Freture Techno to deliver excellence.
End Connection: Flange (B16.5) / Lug Type
Size: 25 NB - 200 NB
Pressure Rating: #150 - PN 10
Temperature Range: -190° C to 200 ° C
MOC: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel / Alloy
Design Standard: API 623
Operation: Handwheel / Actuated / Motorised / Gear
Face to Face: ASME B16.10 Rev 2009
Testing: API 598 Rev 2009 / ISO 15848
Documents: BS/EN 10204-3.1 REV 2019
Have a question before you buy our products? Take a look at the FAQs below.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, get in touch with us here.
What is a Globe Valve?
How does a Globe Valve work?
Globe valves operate by raising or lowering the disk or plug within the valve body. When the valve is fully open, the disk is lifted, permitting maximum flow. Closing the valve lowers the disk, restricting flow.
Where are globe valves commonly used?
Globe valves are found in various industries, including oil and gas, power generation, water treatment, HVAC systems, and more. They are often used in applications that require throttling, precise flow control, or isolation.
Are Globe Valves safe and easy to use?
Globe Valves, given their special ability to function flawlessly at extremely high temperatures, are one of the safest valves to use.
At Freture, all our valves are manufactured as per international standards. Are 100% leak-proof and emission free. Saves down-time and process media. Maintenance free. Easy to install and remove.
Do I really need a Globe Valve for my factory?
If you are in one of the following industries, a Globe Valve will definitely help you improve the efficiency and safety.
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Boiler / Reactor Manufacturing
- EPC Contractor company
- Local Traders
If you’re from another industry looking for more details about how you can benefit from using a Globe Valve, please get in touch with us here for further discussion.
What are the advantages of using Globe valves?
Globe valves offer excellent flow control, minimal pressure drop, and the ability to handle high-pressure and high-temperature fluids. They provide a reliable shutoff and can be used for both on-off and throttling services.
Can Globe Valves be used for both upward and downward flow?
Yes, Globe Valves can be used for both upward and downward flow. The flow direction is indicated by the arrow on the valve body, ensuring proper installation.
Can Globe Valves be Automated?
Yes, Globe Valves can be automated using various types of actuators, such as electric, pneumatic, or hydraulic. Automation enables remote operation, integration into control systems, and precise flow regulation.
Why is Freture the best place to buy Globe Valves from?
Most of the time our clients are local hence we are easily accessible
Our products are manufactured & Tested as per international Std. & we offered only best quality product
We will keep stock of Std. Product for last minute urgency
We provide products only from reputed & highly reliable manufactured
We have an experienced technical team who will be able to understand client’s exact requirements & accordingly we will offer solutions
What is the difference between a Globe Valve and a Gate Valve?
While both are linear motion valves, the key difference is in the mechanism and flow control. A Globe valve controls flow by raising or lowering a disk perpendicular to the flow, allowing precise regulation. A Gate valve controls flow with a flat or wedge-shaped gate that moves parallel to the flow.
How do I know which type of Globe Valve is ideal for me?